LIC Jeevan Umang Plan (T-945)
LIC Jeevan Umang Plan (T-945) is a Limited Premium Paying for Best whole Life Endowment Plan in Chandigarh which provides Life Time Guaranteed Pension of 8% after Premium Paying Term and till the age of 100 and also provides Maturity at the end of term or on death to the nominee. In the scenario of decreasing interest rate this plan provides 8% guaranteed return per annum. Best Lic Plan in Chandigarh.
Why Should I INVEST ?
- Pay Premium for a Limited Period.
- Claim 80c Tax Rebate.
- Enjoy the Risk Cover too.
- Ensure Your Financial Stability in Future.
- Get survival Benefit every year at 8% of Basic Sum Assured.
- 100% Tax Free.
- PWB Rider available for children.
- Fixed and Guaranteed by Govt. of India.
- Enjoy the Extended Risk Cover.
- Create Estate for Your Family.
- Maturity with Full Bonus and Tax Free under 10(10D).
- Special surrender value of 90% of (Basic sum assured + Vested simple reversionary bonus, if any) shall be payable after premium paying term.
- Optional Riders available viz. Accidental Death and Disability Rider, Term assurance Rider, Critical Illness Rider.
- Dating Back Facility in same FY.
- NRI and FNIO Eligible.
- Loan and Surrender Facility Available.
- Revival allowed within 2 years from date of FUP.
- In Scenario of Decreasing Interest Rates Lifelong Guaranteed Return of 8%.
- Ideal Gift from Parents/Grandparents.
- Plan can be gifted on DOB of Child/Parent/Grand parent or on Marriage anniversaries.
- Can be sold as GUARANTEED Deferred Annuity Pension Plan.
- Child will get SB throughout his/her life.
Survival Benefits: On the life assured surviving the end of premium paying term(PPT) provided all due premiums have been paid: Survival benefit will be equal to 8% of basic sum assured will be paid each year till the life assured survives or till the policy.
Maturity Benefits: On the life assured surviving the end of policy term (100- Age at entry) provided all premiums have been paid Sum Assured along with vested simple reversionary bonus and FAB(if any) shall be payable.
Death Benefits: On the life assured surviving the end of policy term (100- Age at entry) provided all premiums have been paid Sum Assured along with vested simple reversionary bonus and FAB(if any) shall be payable.
Commencement of Risk:
- In case, the Policy Holder is less than 8 year old, then, Life Cover will start 2 year after Date of Commencement of Policy or completion of 8 year of age, whichever is earlier.
- If policy holder is 8 year old at the time of buying policy then, risk will start immediately
|Age at Entry||90 Days (Completed)|
|Premium Paying Term (PPT)||15, 20, 25, & 30 Years|
|Maximum Age at Entry in Years)
(As per Nearest Birthday)
|55 for 15 PPT|
|50 for 20 PPT|
|45 for 25 PPT|
|40 for 30 PPT|
|Minimum Age at the end of PPT 30 Years
(SB will commence after PPT)
|For age 0 to 4 years minimum PPT will be 30 years|
|For age 5 to 9 years minimum PPT will be 25 years|
|For age 10 to 14 years minimum PPT will be 20 years|
|For age 15 and above minimum PPT will be 15 years|
|Age at Maturity||100 Years (Nearest Birthday)|
|Policy Term||100 – Age at Entry|
|Basic Sum Assured||2,00,000 and above in multiples of 25,000|
|Premium Paying Mode||Yearly, Half Yearly, Quarterly & Monthly (SSS and NACH Only)|
|Premium Payment Mode rebate||2% on yearly, 1% on Half Yearly, Nil on Quarterly & Monthly|
|Loan and surrender||Available after 3 years|